Thursday, July 22, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
"I knew it was going to be my day," said Fedrigo, who handed his team their second win of the race after Thomas Voeckler's impressive victory on stage 15 on Monday. "I felt something this morning that it was going to be my day. It's just little details, like seeing fans of the team and some family, but I knew I just had to go for it."
An amazing tour for Colnago, and Colnago fans alike, Before the C59 is even released its already landing podium wins, and tour stage wins. 2011 is going to be one of the most exciting years for Colnago. With Wrench Science being the premier dealer of these amazing bicycles, we are honored to be carrying the C59 for the 2011 year.
Friday, July 16, 2010
With the tour de france we get see alot of the new product for 2011. One of the most highly anticipated is the C59 which is sure to be a show stopper. Check out the beautiful pictures below.
Taking pre orders now. Call Brian at 866.497.3624 ext 207.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
The 2010 Rad Massaker Alleycat is a bicycle race being held on July 11th to raise money for Cycles of Change, a non-profit dedicated to bringing cycling to low income areas of the Bay Area.
Mosswood Park Oakland CA. MAP
Start Time 1:30
Fee - 10$
Limited # of race shirts for 1st 150 entries
Good idea to bring these things but not required:
* Water, tube, pump, bars or gels, $$$ for after party BBQ food
* Finish will be by a local Supermarket for Chocolate milk and Cheeseburger fixin's
* All bikes are welcome. Fixed riders will get top honors
* Don't worry geared riders will get their share of prizes and awards
* Please come and do the route with friends, You don't have to race to have a good time!
* It will be long
* There will be hills but not too many
* Bring a map of the east bay that includes Berkeley, Oakland, Piedmont, Richmond, Albany...
* WEAR A HELMET!
Posted by Avious at 2:30 PM