Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Winner!!



We love it when our customers kick ass!!!! Will Uher came in one day with his Specialized moutain bike with what seemed completely original. He had the bike for 25 years or so!! What a beauty!!! Depsite the time tested trusty steed, he was ready for something fresh~~~ After discussing his needs, wants and desires. We finalized on a custom Moots Titanium. Fully decked out with our industries finest. Here are some images of Will's recent success at sea Otter!!!!! Oh and a lil testimony!



"Hi Avi,

Thought I would tell you the bike is running great. I did the 19 mile Mt. Bike cross country race at Sea Otter this past Sun. Had a lot of fun with it. There were 20 of us in the cat 3, 60 + age group. Had a chance to meet most of the group. I have attached several photos.

I appreciate your expertise and knowledge in helping me get my bike setup.

Again thanks,"

Will Uher (Red Jersey on Podium)

No comments: