but actually having it here in front of us is even more breathtaking than we had imagined!
As you can see, both Scott FOIL are Team Issue. Here are the specs of the Scott FOIL Team Issue and some beautiful eye-candy.
Scott FOIL Team Issue
- Frame: Scott FOIL Team Issue HMX NET
- Fork: Scott FOIL Team Issue 1 1/8" to 1 1/4"
- Headset: Ritchey WCS Integrated
- Seatpost: Ritchey FOIL Aero WCS Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red
- Crankset: SRAM Red Standard 53-39 or Compact 50-34
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Press Fit
- Shifters: SRAM Red
- Brakes: SRAM Red
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS Carbon Logic Curve
- Stem: Ritchey WCS AXIS Matrix Carbon
- Saddle: Fizik Arione CX
- Wheelset: Zipp 404 Clinchers
- Chain: Shimano Dura Ace 7900
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace 7900 | Standard crank: 11-25, Compact 11-23
- Tires: Continental GP4000 700x23